CalPlanning: UC Berkeley's financial planning and analysis tool
December 5, 2013
Join us this Friday, December 6 from 10:30am to 1pm at the Alumni House Toll Room for the CAN Expo, featuring presentations and interactive booths on CalPlanning, Cal Answers, and Strategic Management Metrics.
See the CAN Expo flyer for more details.
November 19, 2013
October Actual data has been loaded into the CalPlan and CalRptg applications of CalPlanning. The schedule for future monthly actuals to be loaded to CalPlanning can be found at the monthly close schedule.
November 7, 2013
November 2013 Release Notes Now Available!
October 17, 2013
September Actuals were loaded into CalPlanning.
September 20, 2013
Details about the 9/20/13 CalPlanning Sytem Release are now available at Release Notes September 2013.
September 11, 2013
LIMs: Check out the new "LIMs Only" website section (to the right).
September 9, 2013
The 2013-14 UC Berkeley Budget Plan is Now Available!
August 14, 2013
Report Books can now be directly emailed to Deans and CalPlanning LIMs!
- Request a PDF of your Report Book to be emailed directly to you.
- Read the instructions for filling out the Report Book Email Request Form.
- Available (with technical support): Weekdays 8am-5pm, except University holidays.
- Available (but without technical support): Weekdays 7am-8am and 5pm-4am, and weekends.
- Unavailable: 4am-7am daily.
Help Desk is available: Monday through Friday from 8am-5pm, except University holidays.
Daily System Alerts
CalPlanning is currently available.
Avoid Data Errors
- Do not run CalPlanning Reporting daily for 5 min. at 10am, 12pm, 5pm, and 10pm.
Reports will not contain compensation data due to data refreshing.
- Do not run CalPlan AggEntity Business Rule daily for 5 min. at 10am, 12pm, 5pm, and 10pm.
If you forget, an error message will remind you.
- Do not run multiple CalPlanning reports with varying POVs, simultaneously.
It can return incorrect results. The team is working with Oracle to resolve this issue. (3/28/13)