Scheduled Outages and Updates
CalPlanning is now available.
- FY 16 Forecast and FY 17 Operating Budget are now available with refreshed Employee and Position data from HCM.
Transfers Account 72210 Regents Payout has been loaded with data from Actuals
- To assist with accurate FY16 Forecast planning, Account 72210 Regents Payout has been loaded with data from Actuals.
February 2, 2016
December 16, 2015
December 7, 2015
October 16, 2015
October 5, 2015
September 23, 2015
August 17, 2015
August 13, 2015
June 17, 2015
May 28, 2015
Log Into CalPlanning
CalPlanning is AVAILABLE
The CalPlanning tools include CalPlan, CalRptg, HCP, HCPRptg, and SmartView.
First Time Users
For instructions on how to login to CalPlanning for the first time, how to install Citrix and information on browser requirements, please visit the "Getting Started" page.
Citrix LogIn via Internet Explorer (IE):
CalPlanning System Availability & Data Push Schedule
- Available: Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm with technical support, except University holidays
- Available: Monday - Friday, 7am-8am, 5pm-4am, and weekends but without technical support
- Unavailable: 4am-7am daily.
CalPlanning plan data is pushed from:
- HCP to both CalPlan and HCPRptg
- CalPlan to CalRptg
5 times a day, in the first 15 minutes of the hour starting at 9:00am and then every three hours until 9:00pm.
It is recommended that you do not run CalPlanning reports (CalPlan, CalRptg, HCPRptg and Smart View) for the first 15 minutes of the push hours to avoid an incomplete refresh of your data.
|Data Push Schedule*|
|9:00am - 9:15am|
|12:00pm - 12:15pm|
|3:00pm - 3:15pm|
|6:00pm - 6:15pm|
|9:00pm - 9:15pm|
*Please do not run reports during the push
Getting Started with CalPlanning
CalPlanning User Access Form
- Divisional Finance Leader Approval
- Participation in CalPlanning Training: Either previously completed training required for user access level being requested or a verbal agreement in place with Unit to provide coaching and training as needed.
CalPlanning Requirements and Support
- Internet Explorer 10.x and Internet Explorer 11 with Enterprise Mode
- Windows 7 & 8.1
- Microsoft Office 2007 or 2010
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0+ or higher