FY 2016-17 Budget Process
In the year ahead, Berkeley's Campus Budget Office will continue to evolve and strengthen campus' financial planning and budgeting practices. We will partner with campus units to enhance understanding of our planning tools; utilize simplified financial reports; strengthen the budget processes at central and division levels; clarify authority, responsibility, and accountability; and establish mechanisms to monitor performance. Our future vision is that the entire campus becomes actively engaged in optimizing resources to support our academic goals and tie academic planning to multi-year financial plans and the annual budget.
- FY 2016-17 UC Berkeley Budget Guidelines and Assumptions
- FY 2016-17 Strategy and Resource Narrative
- Form A: Faculty Permanent Budget Summary for FY 17 Operating Budget
- Form B: FY 17 Supplemental Budget Request Form
- Form B: Financial Impact Template - FY 17 Operating Budget Final
- Form B Job Aid: Fund Summary Report Guidelines
- Form B Job Aid: GL Dept. Fund Summary Sample File
- Forms C, D, & E: FY 16-17 Capital Plan Forms
- Form X: Budget Reduction Analysis (revised 3-30-16)
The Internal Divisional Budget Template launched last year to pilot divisions is available to the entire campus this budget cycle. This can be a valuable tool to help you manage your division’s budget development process this year. Use of this tool is optional. Please consider using the template as part of your internal budget process. Learn more and sign up to use the templates.